Trainee Teaching Assistant
Carmarthenshire - This Area Only
£57 - 65 per day + PAYE
Trainee Primary Teaching Assistant
Are you looking to start a rewarding career in Education?
Are you patient, hard working and motivated?
To gain experience working as a Teaching Assistant on a day-to-day or long term basis in and around West Wales area within Primary Schools.
The successful candidate:
- Will need to have minimum A-C in Maths and/or English GCSEs and A Levels.
- Will ideally, but not essentially, be a Sports, Psychology or English Graduate.
- Will need to be available Monday- Friday 8:30-4pm
- Will be confident handling challenging behaviour
Previous experience in schools is not essential as training will be provided.
What teaching Personnel can offer you?:
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector;
- Discounted CPD courses through our CPD Academy;
- Free interview and trial day preparation for candidates seeking a Long Term role;
- Out of hours on-call service;
- Day to day or long term assignments.
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme - GBP50 for every referral;
- An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK;
- Hold a Child Workforce Only DBS registered on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one - full assistance provided);
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council (compulsory requirement in Wales) - please note that if you are living in England, you can still register with the EWC which will give you the opportunity to work on both sides of the border;
- Provide at least two professional or character references;
- Be available to interview and/or trial asap;
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 3 days ago