£25000 - £30000 per annum
Maintenance Engineer**required** for a wellestablished manufacturer of instrumentation and calibration Equipment based in the Oxford area. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and carrying out routine facilities tasks and act as a contact where contractors are used to carry out maintenance and repairs.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to further their career, with a reputable and growing manufacturer.
Maintenance Engineer**Position Overview**
- Responding to reactive breakdowns.
- Monitoring Facilities ( Lighting, heating, plumbing)
- Carrying out Fire systems Testing and routine maintenance
- Carry out fault finding on machinery
- Organizing and supervising and participation in sub contracted repairs
- Planning and managing servicing of all company equipment
- Liaising with subcontractors as required
- Computer literate email, excel, word
- Assembly of products, jigs, fixtures and test equipment in accordance with the Quality Manual, engineers specifications or current revision drawings Performing Planned Preventative Maintenance on the equipment and updating the schedule
Maintenance Engineer**Position Requirements**
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Proven background working within a maintenance / Facilities engineering position
- Ability to liaise with workshop staff in order to assess machine faults and diagnosis
- Experience in proactive and reactive repair of facility assists and production equipment
- Based in a commutable distance of Oxford
- Full UK Driving Licence
Maintenance Engineer**Position Remuneration**
- Salary £25,000 £30,000 Dependent Upon Experience
- 40 Hours working week with an early finish on Friday
- 30 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 12 days ago