Registered Nurse - Mental Health / Learning Disability Step Down Service
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, England
£29,308 per year + £1,000 welcome bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Staff Nurse ( Newly qualified or Experienced RMN or RNLD )
Service type: Specialist nurse-led Care home for adults with a learning disability or mental health issue
Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £15 per hour ( £29,308 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
- £1,000 welcome bonus on top
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible
Shifts : Days or nights are available or a mixture of both - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for newly qualified and/or experienced RMN, or RNLD to work within fantastic specialist nurse-led Care Home for adults with a learning disability or mental health issue.
Service Type: This service is a specialist step-down community service for individuals who have completed assessment, treatment and rehabilitation in a hospital. The service has been recently rated as OUTSTANDING by CQC in December 2018.
This specialist service is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on######### or email a copy of your CV to #########
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Posted 63 days ago