Band 7 CT Radiographer Leeds
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£28 - £29 per hour
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for an experienced CT Radiographer to fill a full time role in Leeds. You will be required to work 9.5 hour shifts, 4 days per week. The hospital is based in a highspirited city with many transport facilities nearby. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of CT Radiography practices.
The role is available to start in August and it is an ongoing role. The starting pay rate for this locum CT job is £28.00£29.00 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in Radiography. Experience using Siemens scanners would be beneficial.
Requirements of the CT Radiographer role include:
* Producing accurate CT scans to an optimum diagnostic quality
* Communicating with the radiography team members and liaising with other disciplinary teams
* Keeping accurate records and updating records when needed
* Ensuring a high standard of patient care and actively improve the patient experience
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
Posted 40 days ago