Workshop Controller (Lincoln)
Our client is a long established commercial vehicle company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer.
As a result an opportunity has now arisen for a Workshop Controller to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Workshop Controller looking to develop their career with an award•winning company
As Workshop Controller your job role will include;
- Running a busy workshop
- Issuing jobs to technicians
- Management of Service Technicians
- Organising workload with service reception
- Ensuring on time delivery of work promised to customer
- Continuous improvement of technician efficiencies
- Maintaining high productivity, completing paperwork
- Ensure efficient and timely process of all job cards & inspection sheets
- Liaising with all customers & provide technical assistance where possible
To be considered for the role of Workshop Controller you must have:
- Proven experience working in a similar role
To apply for the role of Workshop Controller, please apply via the button or link shown.
If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Posted 45 days ago