Senior Social Worker Children In Need
£35248.00 - £41666.00 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work fulltime in Wandsworth in a Children In Need Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in childrens services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £35,248 £41,666 per annum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR)
- Bring together and coordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from childrens and adults services
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, childrens centres and other settings
- Develop a good understanding of evidence based practice and integrate models of best practice into day to day service delivery
- Participate positively in professional supervision and annual appraisal (PrP) review, taking personal responsibility for the quality of practice
- Take part in case/practice audits and contribute to peer audit arrangements as required :3 Build professional credibility within the multiprofessional partnership by achieving practice standards and meeting performance targets consistently
- Providing accredited practice teaching as required
- Actively contribute to team working, supporting colleagues, covering for colleagues in their absence and taking part in team meetings and development events
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the Team Improvement Plan
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 72 days ago