Part time Bookkeeper Practice
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
Robert Half are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious accountancy firm based in the heart of Halifax. Our client is now looking for an experienced Parttime accountancy practice bookkeeper to join their expanding bookkeeper team.
About the role:You can expect to be a part of a wellestablished, friendly team. This is a client facing role and you will be liaising directly with your client contacts over the phone/email or, on occasion.
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Provide monthly analysis of management accounts for Directors
- Sales and Purchase Ledger, raising and entering invoices, statement reconciliation and payment runs
- Credit control
- Processing timesheets
- Job costing
- Credit card and intercompany reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Trial balance/ profit and loss/ balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Monthly journal preparation and posting
- Petty cash
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 5 years experience working in a practice bookkeeping role
- Good understanding of VAT and Management Accounts
- Good knowledge of Xero, Sage, or QuickBooks
- You may occasionally be required to attend clients premises so a full UK driving licence would be desirable.
- Knowledge of payroll would be an advantage
Whats on offer:
- Competitive Salary ProRata (The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training)
- Flexibility in hours (21hours pw)
- 30 days annual leave (prorata)
- Company pension scheme
- Cash health plan
- Relaxed working atmosphere (you are not treated as a number)
If the role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. However if this role doesnt sound like the right one for you, but you are still looking please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka#########
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 46 days ago