RH20 1FG, West Chiltington Common
£8.68 - £8.68
Shaw healthcare are recruiting for an Activity Champion to deliver a quality of activities and support to our service users in line with our care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'. You will work together with your colleagues to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our service users are met.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the successful candidate will be working closely with residents to ensure a range of interesting and stimulating activities are planned in every week. You may also be involved in organising in-house and other events such as Christmas parties, Easter raffles and summer fares etc, which ultimately contributes towards the continuous high quality of care given to our patients.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Activities Champion will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents
As the role requires work with vulnerable people and delivering personal care and support, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Do I need previous experience…?
- We do not ask for any formal qualifications or experience of working in care before as full training will be provided, although having previous experience in a similar role would be desirable.
- You will be at the very heart of our industry, so you are expected to be reliable, dependable and committed to make a difference to our service.
Posted 17 days ago