SEN TEACHER - DERBY
£90 - £140 per day
Teaching Personnel are interested in speaking to Primary or Secondary Teachers who have experience working with Special Educational Needs, such as Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC), Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Hearing/Visual impaired, to work within SEN provisions.
We are looking for teachers to do day to day supply as well as longer term roles. We work with a variety of schools in both Derby City and Derbyshire, including PRU's, Alternative Provisions and Special Needs schools.
Requirements of the Role:
- You will be a qualified teacher (QTS), (QTLS) or (PGCE) registered.
- Have experience of working with children in either Primary or Secondary schools with SEMH, ADHD, ASC, PMLD, SLD, and hearing and/or visual impairments.
- Be able to differentiate work according to each child's individual needs and learning styles.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice.
- Have the ability to challenge, motivate and inspire.
- Experience of de-escalation techniques, Picture Exchange Communication (PECS) and Makaton would be a distinct advantage but not necessary.
To apply, please send a detailed, up to date CV, highlighting your last 6 years career history.
Posted 19 days ago