Energy Survey Engineer HomeBased (Contract)
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Energy Engineer Contract
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a leading energy and environmental consultancy to bring in an energy engineer to join their team on a 3month basis.
For over 25 years our client has proudly delivered energy efficiency, carbon management and cost reduction solutions to a highquality clientele across the country. Their service covers everything from upfront strategic planning, right through to project management and implementation.
This is a homebased role, covering commercial and industrial sites across the UK. You will undertake building services and industrial process surveys with the aim of identifying and quantifying energy reduction opportunities. You will be travelling throughout the UK to sites as required, with fuel expenses being covered by our client.
To be considered for this energy survey engineer role, you will:
- Be educated to degree level preferably in an engineering, or a scientific discipline
- Have an understanding of energy compliance schemes such as ESOS
- Be able to interpret and provide insight from energy, cost and carbon data
- Have experience with energy auditing and be able to produce technical reports compliant with the BS EN 16247 standard
- Have experience with/knowledge of ISO 50001
To be considered for this role, you will hold a full, clean drivers license, as person transport is essential for site visits.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on######### , or email a copy of your CV over to**######### **and we will be in touch shortly.
Posted 24 days ago