Control Systems Engineer / Electrical Design Engineer
£28000 - £35000 per annum + 28 Holidays, Pension
Electrical Control Systems Engineer**required** for a wellestablished engineering firm in electromechanical applications and machinery components. In support of continual growth, the successful Electrical Design Engineer will be joining an existing and supportive design team. The role will centre on the design of electrical systems to power mechanical machinery.
The successful candidate will be Degree, HND/HNC qualified or Apprentice Served in an Electrical / Electronic Design field of study.
Electrical Control Systems Engineer**Position Overview**
The key responsibility of this position is to carry out programming and electrical design of electromechanical or hydraulically operated machinery and components. Other duties will include:
- Carrying out PLC programming and hardware design.
- Programming welldesigned, testable and efficient code.
- Researching suitable solutions, estimate costs and timescales as well as report progress of all assigned tasks to the Project Manager and Management Team.
- Creating drawings via AutoDesk to design electronic systems, panels and controls (secondary).
- Liaising closely with other members of the design and installation team.
- Working with clients when required to work towards their specifications.
- Working as part of an effective and supportive design team.
- Complete other design work as and when required.
Electrical Control Systems Engineer**Position Requirements**
- A degree or apprenticeship served qualification in an Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering or Robotics Engineering.
- Working experience in a relevant field of industry would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in the use of PLC programming software and/or HMI Programming is essential.
- Proficiency and experience in the use of Embedded C, C Sharp, C++, Motion Control or Servo Drives would also be an advantage.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or other CAD packages is advantageous.
- Full UK Driving License.
Electrical Control Systems Engineer**Position Remuneration**
- Salary: £28,000 £35,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 7 days ago