Domestic Assistant (Cleaning & Kitchen)
£9.91 - £13.00 Umbrella per hour
JobTitle: DomesticAssistant (Cleaning & (M-F) :**£8.21Paye - £9.91 Umbrella
Saturday:£9.50 Paye - £11.00 Umbrella
Sunday:£11.00 Paye - 13.00 Umbrella
Duration: TEMPORARY - Ad-Hoc andlonger term shifts available
Hours: Various shift times
- Vacuuming floors; sweeping, scrubbing and mopping floors; high and low dusting; wiping over and polishing surfaces, mirrors, bins, sani-bins;
- Cleaning toilets, sinks, baths and showers; cleaning cookers, regeneration ovens, fridges, holding fridges, microwaves and others items in the kitchens;
- Defrosting fridges on a regular basis; restocking consumables such as toilet tissue, hand-towels, soap; de scaling taps; and bins and replacing bin liners.
- To ensure that you inform your supervisor if there are any problems, reporting any faults or broken equipment as soon as possible
- To ensure that whilst you carry out your duties you only use the correct colour coded mops, cloths, buckets etc that have assigned to those areas
- To ensure that general or domestic waste, recyclables and clinical waste are disposed of in the correct manner
Are you above the age of 18?
Do you have an indate DBS?
Do you have cleaning experience within the NHS?
Can you work on Ad-Hoc World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact the Non-Clinical Recruitment team at Your World Healthcare on#########
Posted 18 days ago