Bradford, West Yorkshire
£17.00 - £25.00 per hour
This is a contract role covering maternity leave for a highly service focused Project Manager. Working within the aftermarket team the role will run for a minimum of 9 months and will focus heavily on assisting with customer requirements for upgrades, modifications, extensions pre and fasttrack project delivery.
The Project Manager role is working for a global organisation who are market leaders within their business sector and work with a wide range of businesses. They are highly driven by their customers and encourage a high level of continuous improvement throughout the business.
The Role & Responsibilities
- End to end project management ensuring that every clients requirement is expertly planned and scheduled
- Meeting with and developing relationships with internal and external customers
- Run meetings to establish timescales, scope, and updates on status and production activity
- Monitor all documentation, drawings and produce technical manuals
- Coordinate despatch activity and ensure that requirements are completed to budgetary and customer satisfaction
- Communicate with other internal departments to ensure overall understanding of current status
- Prior experience in a similar role within Manufacturing or Engineering
- Strong team working and communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP databases such as Oracle
- Experience with Export processes
- Strong IT Skills with Microsoft Office
- Ideally hold a relevant qualification or membership such as APM or PRINCE2
The role is a 9month contract to cover maternity leave and has an immediate start available for the right candidate. You will be working within a global market leader and have responsibility for managing a number of high profile projects with world class customers. The role pays up to £21p.h. depending on experience on a Limited Company basis.
Posted 10 days ago