London, Greater London, England
£65k - 70k per year + Benefits
Database Administrator - Micorsoft SQL - Oracle Database - London
The role of Database Administrator is key to both maintaining and continuously improving our clients database platforms.
- Maintain Microsoft SQL and Oracle database platforms, ensuring they are available and performing
- Support the improvement and development of our client's database platforms
- Identify and implement optimisation activities, by working as part of the project team, delivering new features and enhancements
- Administration of Microsoft SQL and Oracle database platforms
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- University Degree or equivalent, professional qualification(s)
- Experience of administration and support for Microsoft SQL 2008/12/14/16 and Oracle 10g/11/12.
- Knowledge of relational database management system best practice, and associated security principles
- A database administrator with expectional troubleshooting and technical problem solving skills
The following skills would be beneficial:
- Experience with SSIS/SSAS/SSRS
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience of scripting/automation
For more information or to apply please contact me on######### or email #########
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Posted 13 days ago