PDI helps convenience retailers and petroleum wholesalers thrive through digital transformation and enterprise software that enables them to grow topline revenue, optimize operations and unify their business across the entire value chain. Over 1,500 customers in more than 200,000 locations worldwide count on our leading ERP, logistics, fuel pricing and marketing cloud solutions to provide insights that increase volume, margin and customer loyalty. For more than 35 years, our comprehensive suite of solutions and unmatched expertise have helped customers reimagine their enterprise and deliver exceptional customer experiences. For more information about is a PDI Company which began in 1990 as a provider of integrative software solutions for fuel retailers with a focus on reducing cost by streamlining operational processes. Our heritage with Fuels Pricing began with developing a custom solution for Esso UK in the mid 1990's to support the PriceWatch Campaign, which successfully changed the UK marketplace. IIS was able to take that experience and after significant development build a generic commercial package. In 2007 we started work on a Training Management system for ExxonMobil, which now manages over half their technical training. Our other customers range from independent retailers to the largest multi-national integrated oil companies. We have delivered solutions in more than 50 countries in all market types around the world.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Working as an integral member of the WebCAT team of eight, the Analyst Programmer will provide support and development of a large, Web-based training management system. The application was developed by the team for ExxonMobil worldwide, and it is also used by former affiliates in Japan and Europe. The split between development and support work is approximately 80:20. The developments range in size from minor additions to large new sub-systems. A re-development project to move the application to Angular-2 is currently under way.
- Research and reply to questions from users. These are third-tier queries that have been filtered by the user’s site and global teams.
- Investigate and fix small bugs/enhancements reported by users in database procedures, the server based code and client web pages
- Design, develop and test enhancements requested by users and others in the team
- Work with more senior team members on larger developments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other technical subject
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English (required)
- Communication skills to support customer contact
- High level of self-organization and attention to detail
- Drive to quickly learn the key parts of the WebCAT product
- Seeking Graduates or up to three years experience working in Development/Support
- Microsoft Visual Studio and C
- SQL database
- Web page development
PDI’s employee-oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top performers in their respective fields.
Posted 12 days ago