Experienced Teaching Assistant - SE5 Primary school
Camberwell, Greater London, England
£60 - 80 per day
A small Roman Catholic Primary school based in Camberwell/Oval SE5 are looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant.
The school need someone with:
- knowledge of phonics and the PSC.
- a proven track record of working with KS1 children in small groups
- flexibility and the potential to be a class TA
- a background in early writing, reading and maths
- familiar with the expectations of a child in KS1
- commitment and available on a full time basis.
- a calm, purposeful manner with young children good behaviour strategies
If you have experience with the above, please call the office on######### This role is a full time role to start straight away.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 15 days ago