City of London
£40000 to £65000 per annum
Recruit and Animate the Startup Network.
- Identify and attend relevant startup events, in order to recruit new start-ups for the program.
- Work closely with com/marketing teams to promote the program through any marketing means (social networks, partnerships, ..) in the cluster.
- Accelerate the recruitment of start-ups through partnerships with VCs, incubators, and communities.
- Work with the Support organization in your assigned area to ensure efficient start-up on-boarding and scaling-up.
- Recommend to each customer the cloud solutions best suited to their needs.
- Collect start-up feedback about the program (tools & processes) and OVH offers and inform corporate teams.
- Ensure the follow-up and achievement of business objectives.
- Maintain a good knowledge of your start-up network (news, priorities, strategy, etc.) in order to identify their challenges, constraints and objectives, to support their success with OVH.
- Establish a relationship of trust with key decision-makers (visits, presentations, sharing of market analyses, etc.)
- Monitor opportunities and identify possibilities for additional revenue.
- Document, track and develop the commitments of eligible startups in our CRM lead management system.
- Responsible for the transition of start-ups exiting the program to sales team.
- Produce KPI reports on program performance Desired competencies.
- Good understanding of OVH products desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of the IT sector.
- Ability to speak in public.
- Sense of service; excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience in a technology company or startup.
- Passion for startup technology and ecosystem
- Proven experience in entrepreneurship (e. g. startup founder)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and startup lifecycle/needs
- Competitive salary & performance bonus
- 25 days holidays per year
- 4 extra days holidays (bridging days)
- 50% off your travelcard
- Company pension scheme
- Private Health Care (BUPA)
- Eye test
- Sport Contribution
- Fruits, soft drinks, coffee, tea in the office
- Quarterly office drinks
Posted 16 days ago