Commercial Analytics Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and pension
COMMERCIAL ANALYICS MANAGER
HEALTHCARE TECH EMERGING MARKETS
A tech company working in the healthcare space to make healthcare more accessible in emerging markets are looking to add a pivotal position to their global analytics team
This company has been going for about 10 years and have huge investment from private equity houses as well as large corporates in the industry. They provide a range of health products and services to a market segment that otherwise wouldnt have access through technology
If you were to be successful in your application for this Commercial Analytics Manager your responsibilities would include:
- Analysis on sales metrics and segmentation of leads using this to provide recommendations around sales agent performance, customer segmentation and developing and optimising customer acquisition strategies
- Unit economics maintain and improve the unit economics models to better understand customer behaviour, profit drivers, profitability of certain markets and areas for improvement/growth.
- Reporting maintain and develop regional reporting processes.
- Planning manage budget and forecast models for different markets
- Data improvement work with distribution partners to secure and maintain access to lead data sets and support with global data improvement initiatives alongside Finance and BI teams,
- Adhoc analysis adhoc analysis and project work to source and analyse new data sources and improve use of existing data sets.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order for your application for the Business Intelligence Business Analyst role to be successful you will need;
- Excellent ability with SQL pull and analyse data as well as a good understanding of databases
- Strong experience in either SAS or R as well as strong Excel
- A knowledge of one of the reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Looker etc
- A commercial mindset the manager really wants someone in this role who is curious and interested in using data to solve business problems and make a difference in a global business
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to disseminate technical data to non technical audiences
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Commercial Analytics Manager role, please apply via this site.
SQL, Analysis, Commercial. Power BI, Tableau, Excel
Posted 40 days ago