SQL DBA Leeds £50K
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Database Administrator North Yorkshire Up to £50,000
Nigel Frank are working with a well known Energy provider, to recruit a SQL DBA that will manage cloud based SQL databases.
Your responsibilities encompass traditional DBA roles as well as developing specialist solutions to support a range of growing business need.
You will play a crutial role in the development of new SQL databases, helping restructure the whole companies databases.
- Free pool table
- Your birthday off an extra day annual leave!
- 25 days annual leave as standard
- A birthday gift of £100
- £100 credit to use on dental care
- £105 worth of acupuncture and chiropractor treatment
- Healthy vending machines
- Lovely new offices with a bar, a gym and more!
- Provide development and application support for multiple applications using MS SQL Server
- Provide advanced troubleshooting assistance to application administrators and application developers, including code reviews
- Work with production databases for performance tuning, standardisation, troubleshooting, design, and architecture
- Database DevOps support from development to production for change control and deployments
- Outline and enforce database development best practices and conventions
MS SQL Server design, configuration and support skills.
Proficient in TSQL, including optimisation
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure (desired)
This is a permanent role paying up to £65,000.
Interviews are now taking place and deadlines are approaching. To hear more about the role contact Megan Southern on######### or email your most recent CV to #########
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
Posted 30 days ago