Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Estimator/ Senior Estimator
My client are a privately owned main contractor based in Hull. With a turnover of £100m, they are looking to expand their PreConstruction Team with an Estimator/ Senior Estimator.
This is a permanent role and the ideal candidate will have a strong background working for a regional or national main contractor pricing contracts in excess of £1m.
- Solid career in construction, public and/or private sector;
- Continuous experience with a regional or national main contractor pricing contracts in excess of £1m;
- Good time management;
- Location within easy access of our offices, this we would consider inside 50 minutes of travel.
- Job Description
- Responsible to: Commercial Director
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for producing priced tenders by set deadline;
- Checking and reviewing tender documentation;
- Producing Bills of Materials and Bills of Quantities;
- Procuring an adequate spread of material / subcontract prices;
- Producing quote comparisons;
- Producing a competitive net cost estimate commensurate with risk;
- Comprehensive handover of estimate files
- Higher Education Qualification in a Construction Discipline;
- Thorough knowledge of the build process;
- Contractual awareness;
- Good understanding of IT including Conquest software
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Fabio Barreto at Edge Careers.
Posted 27 days ago