£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
This is a great opportunity for a Fabricator in Leicester commutable from Wigston, Oadby, Whetstone, Leicester and surrounding areas
0630 1530 Mon Thurs
0630 1230 Fri
The successful Fabricator will be working for an employer who envied by its competitors
Keeps a well run, clean and efficient shop floor
The successful fabricator will be a proactive and competent member of the Company you will be responsible for the fabrication and final fitting of multiple parts to ensure internal and customer demands are met.
Main responsibilities include:
- The fabrication, MIG and TIG welding, assembly of sheet metal products and equipment
Work may include:
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines;
- Use of hand tools to cut, bend and straighten sheet metal;
- Shaping metal over blocks or forms using hammer;
- Inspecting, assembling and smoothing seams and joints of welded, brazed or burred surfaces.
- The role may involve assembly fitting to complete units or subassemblies, using various tools and/or special equipment, bonding point preparation, the use of bonding products or adhesives, riveting and wire locking.
- Reading engineering drawings
- MIG welding mild steel and aluminium
- TIG welding
Minimum 2 year sheet metal/fabrication apprenticeship or the ability to demonstrate equivalent experience.
Knowledge of machines, tools, including use, repair and maintenance.
The ability to read and understand technical drawings.
Flexibility and the ability to adapt to the organisations ever changing requirements are a priority.
Self motivated with a drive for results and continual improvement.
The role requires physical activity including lifting.
The following benefits are available to the successful Welder
Overtime available at a premium, quarterly bonuses once available
Interested? To apply for the Fabricator Position, here are your two options:
This is the job for me! When can I start? Call now and lets talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon on######### between 8am 5pm or######### outside of these hours.
- I think Im right for this position, but Im not sure I have enough to be get an interview Click apply now so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.
Posted 40 days ago