West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
£95 - £195 per day
Are you interested in teaching Chemistry to A' Level in a good mixed secondary school in West Brom to start ASAP?
ABC Teachers are looking for a Chemistry Teacher for the rest of the academic year, to work in a school with an Ofsted rating as "good". The successful Chemistry Teacher will teach general science to Key Stage 4 as well as chemistry to Key stage 5 for the rest of the academic year on a full time basis.
As a Chemistry Teacher at this school you will be working in a supportive and well resourced Science department which is underpinned by an excellent Head of Science. The school are looking for a Chemistry Teacher who can prioritise an inclusive approach to teaching whilst delivering engaging science lessons. The Head Teacher promotes a fair and inclusive environment and is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment where every child matters.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a dynamic environment as a Science Teacher.
Responsibilities will include:
Planning and delivering Chemistry lessons
Marking homework and providing student feedback
- Creating and marking examinations
Skills and attributes:
A passion for Science and Chemistry
Ability to work as part of a team
Good interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
- Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
- Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
- Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on######### or email #########
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website: http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk Twitter: @ABCteachersTES Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/ABCTEACHERS ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Posted 26 days ago