Year 6 Teacher
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£90.00 - £180.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a dynamic Primary teacher in the Wigan area?
Tradewind are currently recruiting an outstanding Upper KS2 Primary teacher for a very popular school in Wigan. The role is to start in October and is until July 2020.
This 2form entry Primary School prides itself on the exceptional behaviour of the children and is passionate about providing children with the skills and enthusiasm for Secondary School. They provide a safe, happy and welldisciplined learning environment and have a supportive SLT. The school make a positive contribution to life within the local community.
This Outstanding Primary school caters for approx. 440 pupils across ages 311 and has a very nurturing environment.
- This Primary School is looking for someone to join their committed, passionate and supportive team. This outstanding primary school are looking for a member of staff who is passionate about teaching and set high expectations for both behaviour and academically. The school is extremely welcoming, and the staff work effectively together and with other schools in the area. It is important that the successful teacher has previous experience with year 6 SATs preparation.
The ideal candidate for this KS2 Teacher role will:
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS
* Have experience of working within the Upper KS2
* Have experience of year 6 SATs preparation
* Develop good relationships with students to ensure they have every learning opportunity
* Offer a range of exciting, diverse lessons that all students can access
* Have high expectations on students in both learning and behaviour
* Be part of a cultural diverse school and be part of this inclusive environment.
As part of this Upper KS2 Teacher position, the school can offer:
* A welcoming school that respects and supports all staff and students
* Hardworking and committed staff
* A senior management team who are committed to hard working staff
* A school where leadership at all levels is supported and encouraged
This is a fulltime position, starting in October 2019 and running until July 2020. You shall be responsible for a Year 6 class of up to 29 mixed ability pupils and have a supportive and experienced Teaching Assistant in class. You shall be required to plan, deliver and assess work in line with the National Curriculum and be happy to partake in Parents Evenings, sports days and school trips.
The school is located on the outskirts of Wigan and is easily accessible via car and has free parking on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
*Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
*Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click Apply Now to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in Wigan. Or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on######### or email #########
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 44 days ago