Our client based in Stafford is seeking a Finance Officer to join them on a temporary basis until at least Christmas 2019. The company has 10 offices situated in the UK.
Working in small team of three, the Finance Officer will be involved in:
- Assisting with preparation of company accounts up to trial balance
- Extracting reports and analysing data
- Producing invoices
- Posting payments and remittances
- Bank reconciliations
- Using Sage 50 cloud software
- Previous experience in an accounts / finance role including assisting with preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Good level of IT skills and knowledge, ideally experience of Office 365
- Good level of Excel skill to extract data
- Able to work in an office on your own on occasion
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am 5.00pm
Pay rate: Negotiable
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Posted 31 days ago