Are you an experienced and successful Panel Beater looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in developing a career with a progressive and exciting company representing 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers? ?
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join Advance Accident Repairs as a Panel Beater. Perrys are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 51 dealers nationwide in 29 locations. We cover 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We're looking for individuals who can put our ethos of 'People First', into everything they do. As a Perry's employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. In return for your hard work as our Panel Beater, you will be entitled to:
- 22 days plus Bank Holidays
- Generous Long Service awards
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Panel Beater Key Responsibilities:
- Upholding company and manufacturer quality standards and ensuring all work-undertaken meets customer expectations
- Maintaining your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensuring you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations
- Maintaining high level of technical knowledge and ensuring you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements
- Repairing all makes of vehicle through the many insurance company accounts they hold
- Helping to achieve sales targets as set out by the Bodyshop Manager
The Ideal Panel Beater:
- Will ideally be ATA Accredited but not essential
- Highly competent in body repair and experienced in working to high standards
- Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
- Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
We are looking for an enthusiastic Panel Beater, if you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this role please click APPLY below.
No Agencies Please.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 34 days ago