£10.75 - £11.05 per hour
Are you a caring and passionate individual? Would you like to provide personal, friendly care and support in someones home? Do you have a Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle? If the answers are yes, then we would like to hear from you!
Our client are a wellestablished community care organisation with a number of 5* luxury retirement villages situated throughout the UK.
They are actively seeking Community Care Assistants living in the Slough area following a number of new care packages that we have recently acquired to provide care to people in their own homes throughout the community of High Wycombe, Slough, Burnham and Amersham.
So, what will your role involve as a Care Assistant?
- Assistance with personal care
- Occasional trips out to the shops or appointments
- Helping with preparation of meals and assisting around the house with washing, cleaning or ironing
- Providing companionship and company being a friend
So, what do they offer in return of your hard work and dedication?
- Hourly rates starting from £10.75 and increasing dependent on experience
- 32p per mile paid to cover any travel and petrol costs
- Flexible working hours meaning that youre able to carry on with commitments outside of working life
- Excellent training programme in place including mandatory training and the option to undertake your NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care
- Fantastic career development opportunities they are keen to promote internally so we always look to our Carers to become our future Managers.
If you are interested in becoming a Care Assistant, please apply online today
Posted 30 days ago