Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£110 - 125 per day + via PAYE
We are proud to be representing an improving secondary school in Cambridgeshire, to seek a passionate Art teacher. This is a full-time teaching position, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
The on-site facilities at this Cambridgeshire- based secondary school include interactive whiteboards, fully equipped Art class rooms and a number of areas in the school with plans for refurbishment.
The Successful Applicant
- Will be expected to take on a full teaching role at the school, to involve all planning and marking responsibilities as well as preparing resources for lessons.
- Will play a huge role in supporting students to develop their artistic skills through creative expression and adopting an understanding of textures, shapes, and colours.
- Will guide students through different projects in ceramics, sculpture, painting, drawing, and other areas in line with the national curriculum.
- Supportive SLT Team
- Job Satisfaction – teaching a subject you love!
- Great rates of pay
- Possibility of a permanent contract, through an introduction by Teaching Personnel
- Access to our very own CPD Academy – including free safeguarding training, once fully-vetted with us
If you have QTS, a passion for Art and experience of teaching to GCSE level in the UK, please apply now with your CV and we will be in touch shortly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 10 days ago