Chemotherapy Homecare Nurse
£34000 - £38000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Chemotherapy Nurse (RGN) to join a nationally recognised specialist provider, as part of their exciting growth plans. This community based role is located in the Bristol area.
Working in close partnership with the UKs leading full service, clinical provider of healthcare outofhospital and in the community. You will be working at the forefront of these services, providing a range of haematological and solid tumour chemotherapy treatments, as defined in the patients care plan whilst sustaining professional standard.
You will typically see 3 4 patients a day with a maximum of 5. The patient list and medication will be delivered to your home the night before and you will be given a portable fridge for transportation of the medication the next day.
General hours of work are 7am 9pm 7.5 hour shifts covering Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend work to meet business needs, mostly to deliver IV Therapies.
Key responsibilities for an Chemotherapy Nurse (RGN) include:
- Taking blood samples from patients
- Toxicity assessments
- IV chemotherapy
- Oral chemotherapy
- Pump disconnections
- Line care
- IM/SC injections
There is an excellent selection of benefits on offer for any successful Chemotherapy Nurse (RGN) as per below:
- Fully expensed company car and fuel card
- Car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
- Enhancements 30% evening and 60% weekend
- Overtime pays an average rate per hour of £28.56ph.
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Death in service (4 x salary)
- Annual holiday 33 days inclusive of bank holidays with option to buy 5 more
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements 30% / 60%
- Online benefits portal discounts on high street stores, holidays, days out etc
- Comprehensive 8 day paid residential induction
- Support with revalidation
- Health and Wellbeing package in discounts on Gym & Spas
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel as a specialist Chemotherapy Nurse (RGN), please click APPLY or contact Ehsan on######### or######### for further information.
Call Call######### No contact found)
Posted 15 days ago