Microsoft C# .Net Developer
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
This position will be working for a major public sector client on a digital transformation project. Based in Westminster three days a week you will be developing an integral application which interfaces with several other government departments and this piece of work will have a significant impact in years to come. This is a long-term project; we are looking for both permanent candidates and long-term contracts will be offered to contractors.
We are looking for five Dynamics Developers; two Lead Developers, one Senior Developer and two Functional Consultants
- Implementing Service Fabric and Dynamics 365 components using Microsoft C .NET
- Bringing your experience as a full-stack developer to produce these businesses enhancing applications and software
- Promoting and contributing to a continuous improvement model through continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Participating in SCRUM ceremonies
You will be rewarded with a role that will give you exposure across the business and your solutions will have a wide reaching and real impact. This is a company that operates in an Agile Development environment and you will be part of regular Scrums with short sprint cycles with a focus on delivery of solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Strong experience of .NET microservice and Web API development
- Experience of working with the Agile delivery methodology
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building customer and partner relationships
- You will possess SC security clearance, or be willing and eligible to undertake this
Other desirable skills include:
- Designing and developing complex Dynamics 365 plug-ins using C
- Appreciation and familiarity of the wider Microsoft stack, how they integrate with Dynamics 365, and understand how they can bring business value to our customers
- Atlassian Suite knowledge (Jira in particular)
Dev Ops (Jenkins)
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
Posted 8 days ago