Term Time Preschool Manager
London Arena, Greater London, England
£24,293 - 29,136 per year
Term time Preschool Manager
Seven Education is looking for a Term Time Preschool manager to work as a permanent member of staff (term time only) within an 'Outstanding' established and popular Pre-school near Welling, South East London. This is a 'pack away setting'. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a managerial role with a Preschool or nursery setting and will need to be qualified to at least a level 3 in childcare and knowledgeable with the EYFS framework. SENCO responsibility may also be available for the right candidate.
You will be expected to work as alongside other staff to provide leadership and management whilst ensuring that the highest standard of care is provided to the children.
The hours of work are around 40 hours per week spread over 5 days a week and working term time. Working hours will be 07:00am - 4:30pm.
- General day to day management of the setting ensuring a clean, safe and happy environment is being provided to the children
- Effectively manage budgets alongside occupancy levels
- Administrative duties
- Completing supervisions
- Managing practitioners and addressing issues
- Creating rota's and systems
- Dealing with parental concerns
- Supporting practitioners ensuring they are performing and following correct procedures, such as safeguarding.
- Taking care of children within the setting
- Overseeing recruitment and training of new staff as well as existing staff
- Ensuring that all compliance and safeguarding procedures are followed
- Qualifications: Level 3 or above in childcare or equivalent
- Experience: EYFS and leadership experience.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: To start ASAP, Full time (term time), Permanent (40 hours per week)
- Pay: £24,293 - £29,163
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering Nursery / Pre-school, KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Posted 18 days ago