Application Support Analyst
£35000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits
Experienced Application Support Analyst required for city centre Financial Services client. You will join an experienced team with the opportunity to work on BAU as well as Projects. Although Banking or Financial Services experience is preferred it is not essential for this role.
Working within a small team the role is very much handson and requires an individual who is prepared to apply themselves across the broad spectrum of responsibilities that the role entails, ranging from critical and complex tasks to mundane and lowskill tasks that nevertheless are essential to the smooth running of the systems. The Business Application Support team work hard to remain approachable, flexible and act as facilitators of change whilst also ensuring that the necessary governance and controls are maintained in the process.
- For this role the following skills are required:
- Demonstrable experience of supporting and configuring finance (banking) products and processes
- Proven track record of working within a regulated organisation
- Knowledge being responsible for critical processes and tasks and working to tight deadlines
Technical/Specialist Knowledge & Skills Technical
- Good knowledge of finance products and regulations
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Configuration of financial applications.
- Knowledge of TCF, DPA, GDPR
- Any of the following would be beneficial:
- SQL / report authoring skills
- Advanced Excel nice to have but not essential
- Database admin (Oracle/SQL Server) nice to have but not essential
- Working knowledge of Azure would be highly beneficial
- Customer service
- Quality assurance / release testing
- Microsoft TFS
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Agile methodologies (waterfall)
- Apache Tomcat (knowledge of moving towards development)
This opportunity is suitable for an experienced Application Support Analyst who is looking for a new challenge. The client offers competitive salary and good benefits package.
If this sounds like you, please apply asap for immediate consideration.
If this is not the right role for you, and you would like to discuss your career in IT in more detail, we would also be delighted to hear from you.
Is there someone youd recommend?
Make all the networking pay off by referring a friend! In return, well make a financial contribution to a skills training course of your choice.
Get in touch for more details!
Posted 6 days ago