Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Robert Half are recruiting for an IT Technician to join a very successful Global manufacturing organisation on the M62 Corridor.
You will be working in a very hands on, fast paced, dynamic environment and will have solid experience in a IT support role, and excel in a customerfocused capacity.
As IT Technician, reporting into the IT Manager, you will be responsible for providing diagnosis, analysis and resolutions, fielding all queries from the end user in a small, hands on team.
The role is widely varied and here you should expect a diverse range of technical support issues and be able to provide solutions in a simple, clear, customer friendly manner.
Duties will include:
- Deal with all queries, incidents coming through and provide solutions where possible, owning the resolution of each customer query
- Using the ticketing system to log, work and resolve requests
- PC and server configuration and troubleshooting
- Highlight improvement areas to the business
- Daily system checks including backup monitoring and reporting
- Liaise with other IT teams globally
The successful candidate will have a broad technical background and experience in the following skills:
- Possess hands on troubleshooting experience
- Have a good technical knowledge of all desktop hardware (workstations, printers, servers, mobile devices, networks etc)
- Demonstrate network troubleshooting and telephony system skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally have a minimum of a years experience working within a small IT team.
Salary & Benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive wider benefits package
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 20 days ago