Heredia Province, Heredia, Costa Rica
You will be part of a DevOps oriented team responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of the SDLC tools and related infrastructure. This person should be able to work together with technical vendors and internal customers to understand new requirements and implement those within the Equifax infrastructure.
- Install and configure new or existing software on demand. Research and deploy the best configuration, this may include integrations with other tools.
- Ensure all applications are kept current with regard to patch levels.
- Hands on testing the Rest API’s and should the able to write test scripts to consume the API endpoints from customer perspective.
- Write scripts to automate system operations, server management and other system administration tasks.
- Gather requirements, build and execute test cases for front and back end testing.
- Create in-depth documentation of processes and system configuration.
Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software, hardware and networking.
Fully participates in support of Web application systems, including the following tasks:
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of development and production environments.
- Platform administration through the Control Panel.
- Database configuration.
- Performs change impact analysis tasks.
- Participates in design, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
- Participates in investigation, analysis, and resolution of technical problems related to system functions, programming, and procedures.
- Assists with post-implementation reviews
- Assists in monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems
- Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Participates in live support and incident resolution that may include shift work and 24x7x365 on-call rotation.
- Anticipates, prevents and eliminates problems and creates efficient fixes.
- Execution of deployment operations to monitor and improve on pre-release, upgrades and current versions of software.
- Facilitates elimination of problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Evaluating compatibility of programs with existing hardware and/or software features.
- Improving operation and monitoring of advanced or complex features.
- Gathers and updates necessary information and communicates to appropriate parties.
- Works cross-functionally to accomplish assignments.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to Systems Infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with Linux, OSX or other Unix command line interface is a must
- Familiarity integrating with 3rd-party systems using REST or SOAP APIs
- Experience with GIT is a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration is a plus (ex. Jenkins)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies is desired.
- Basic experience with SQL is a plus
- Virtual Machines
- Virtual Networks
- Traffic Manager
- Elastic Search
- Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Nexus, etc.
- Load Balancing
- Performance Tuning: VM and application
- Load Testing
- Firewall configuration
- Network configuration
- VM monitoring: CPU usage, Memory, Disk, etc.
Primary Location: CRI-Heredia
Function: Function - Tech Engineering and Service Ops
Schedule: Full time
Posted 7 days ago