Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire, England
£8.21 - 11.88 per hour + enhancements
Care Assistant - Poulton-Le-Fylde
Do you want a rewarding career in care, knowing that you are making a difference every day?
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple; we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We currently require dedicated, flexible care assistants to support a gentleman who lives in the Poulton-Le-Fylde area and has a Spinal Cord Injury.
Experience is desirable but not essential as we offer full training and support to include a 3-day paid Induction Course. All we ask is that you are friendly, flexible to work all shifts and have excellent communication skills.
- Pay: Up to £11.88 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Location: Poulton-Le-Fylde
- Hours: full time, permanent*
- Shifts: 8am to 8pm (days) and 8pm to 8am (nights)
Applications must have use of own vehicle
For further information, please call######### or the direct Recruitment line on#########
- Free DBS**
- Competitive hourly rates
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers**
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
*Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 26 days ago