Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£27000 - £40000 per annum
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer required. Our client is a specialist air conditioning and refrigeration company who operate within the North East and Yorkshire. They have been operating for over 30 years and have a great reputation within the area and pride themselves on repeat business.
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer will be carrying out both planned and reactive tasks such as service, maintenance, repair, fault finding and breakdowns on a wide range of air conditioning and commercial refrigeration equipment such as bottle coolers, ice machines, fridges, freezers, cold rooms, cabinets, VRFs, VRFS, Splits and Multi Splits. The ACR Engineer will be working throughout local schools and NHS sites, football stadium and hotels. The ideal candidate would live 1 hour away from Middlesbrough. The role will have an even split of air conditioning and refrigeration works.
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer will need to have a full UK driving license and an FGas 2079 Cat1 certificate. It would be advantageous to hold any specific manufacturer certificates. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer looking to have a better work life balance and cover a closer area to their home.
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service Engineer Position Overview
- Majority of work within a 30 40 mile radius of Middleborough
- Carrying out service, maintenance, repairs, fault finding and breakdowns duties on A/C and Refrigeration systems
- Working within school and NHS sites, football stadium and hotels.
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience working on Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems
- Must be able to service, maintenance, fault find and repair ACR systems
- FGas 2079 Cat1
- Full driving licence
- Proven customer service and communication skills
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 40 hour working week (95)
- Overtime available
- Call out (Currently 1 in 4)
- Company Van & Tools
- Phone & Uniform
- 28 Days holiday INC Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 5 days ago