Senior Marketing Executive - London
FRA is a market leader in regulatory compliance, financial investigations, and data analytics. We specialise in supporting clients facing cross-border litigation, multi-jurisdictional investigations – internal and external – and compliance program design and testing. At FRA, we are regularly hired to provide expertise on some of the world’s largest compliance matters and are consistently recognized and recommended for our client service excellence. We are a company of more than 250+ professionals in 11 global offices
Our recent growth has created an opening for a Senior Marketing Executive to support our European offices. This role will report into our Marketing Manager and work closely with the Global Director of Marketing, Chief Growth Officer and other firm leaders. We are seeking an individual with exceptionally strong writing and project management skills, ideally with experience in bids and pitch writing within a professional services firm environment.
The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with our global Marketing Team, Business Development Directors and other key stakeholders to support the development and execution of European strategic marketing plans. Key responsibilities include supporting and producing pitches; business development support, such as WIP tracking, research and CRM; as well as executing a wide range of marketing initiatives. These include demand generation through sponsorships, events, speaking engagements, thought leadership content, webinars, and e-mail marketing.
- Work with the business to write and produce standard and tailored proposals. Manage the process end-to-end whilst ensuring relevant, accurate and compelling pitches.
- Work collaboratively with partners, directors, marketing and business development team members to drive results and achieve firm’s commercial growth objectives
- Monitor, track and report on European pitches to understand conversion and return on investment
- Leverage our firm’s CRM system to support marketing and business development activities, including pipeline management, contact lists and BD tracking
- Develop European-based content and collateral to drive demand generation and increase brand awareness, including presentations, hard copy collateral, internal and client newsletters, firm website, and social media platforms
- Support the development and execution of marketing strategy, campaigns, and channels across all European offices such as managing conferences and events; marketing automation and SEO capabilities
- Establish relationships with key industry publications and coordinate thought leadership placement
- Act as a brand ambassador for the firm to ensure brand consistency across all channels
Skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with all levels of leadership and stakeholder groups to drive strategic direction and manage critical dependencies with other projects and initiatives
- Experience of producing high-quality pitches for multiple service lines and to varying deadlines
- Experience developing creative solutions and deliverables with the highest standards of quality and accuracy
- Track record of delivering multi-channel campaigns from conception to execution
- Familiarity with trends and best practices in marketing and marketing communications
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced, growing organization
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in business development reporting, tracking and measuring results and return on investment
- Experienced with technology and tools including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) CRM tools and Adobe applications such as InDesign
- Experience with web-based publishing, webcasts, videos and social media platforms is also beneficial
- 4-5 years’ experience in marketing execution experience, ideally in a professional services organization
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, or a related field is preferred.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended, and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or expectations associated with a job. The management team reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
FRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We will not unlawfully discriminate against any protected characteristics, or any other category protected under applicable legislation, federal law, state law or local law. In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
Posted 7 days ago