EL/PL Field Based Loss Adjuster Southampton & Portsmouth
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits & Car
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a driven and highly experienced EL/PL Loss Adjuster to join a wellknown claims management firm to work out of their brandnew office based in Southampton and will be expected to cover Portsmouth and Weymouth as well as Hampshire and Dorset.
As a Liability Loss Adjuster, you will be a technical expert with proven experience of handling a mixed portfolio of specialist liability losses, enjoy working in the field, have strong attention to detail, and a full clean driving licence.
Experience of property and motor liability claims investigation and reporting would be advantageous. The successful person will need to be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of cradle to grave claims handling, as well as investigate and report work. The role is a mixture of officebased work and on the road investigation work.
Core Competencies and key responsibilities:
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims.
- Conducting detailed investigations, gathering all required supporting documentation, to include the taking of witness statements, where required.
- Managing a mixed portfolio of liability claims on a cradle to grave basis.
- Identifying claim potential to ensure suitable referral, and compliance, with the licensing levels.
- Ensuring that all work/correspondence is prioritised and handled proactively.
- Instructing and controlling lawyers, forensic scientists, engineers, medical consultants and other experts as appropriate.
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications:
- ACII and/or ACILA qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in dealing with high level claims
- Proven background of client relationships
- Experience of working in the field
If you are suited to this role and want to receive excellent benefits with a generous salary, then please contact Blayne Kelly at the IPS Group
Posted 20 days ago