Driver Taunton. Part Time
Up to £8.67 per hour + benefits
£8.67 per hour plus benefits
12 hours per week
Were looking for drivers to join our team at Coop Funeralcare and Life Planning. We dont expect you to have any particular experience, just a full UK drivers licence and the right passion to join a business which puts people at the heart of its strategy.
What Coop can offer you:
* 23 days holidays (pro rata, rising with service)
* discounts on Coop products and services
* a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
* access to wellbeing support and other benefits
* exclusive discounts and offers on hundreds of products and services from a huge range of retailers
What youll do:
* drive a limo or hearse on the day of the funeral
* make sure you follow planned routes and timescales
* provide a professional and empathetic chauffer service
* maintain vehicles; washing before and after each funeral so theyre kept to the highest standards
* carry the coffin on funeral ceremonies and respectfully deal with floral and other tributes
This role would suit people who have:
* a UK manual driving licence (for at least 2 years if youre based in Northern Ireland)
* a professional and caring approach
* the ability to take and follow instructions to the letter
* a calm approach in changing situations
* pride in their appearance
* the ability to lift and no health reasons stopping you doing so
* an understanding that each and every funeral is unique
Building an inclusive workplace
Were actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. You can find out more about our people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application youll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.
Posted 49 days ago