£20000 - £230000 per annum + OTE 15K
They are one of the worlds leading knowledge providers who provide valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organisations worldwide. They deliver this through publishing, events and training! They specialise in Tax, Legal and Accounting industries predominantly in the UK and Europe with the opportunity to attend up too three international events per year! They offer regular pay increases and fantastic training programs which are recognised within the industry. This Events sales role also offers some great benefits (Money towards Gym memberships and offers on company shares Just to make a few!)
This role is primarily concerned with selling delegate places on to our Tax, Legal, Accounting events which they run predominately in the UK and Europe.
- Generate revenue by selling delegate packages on large scale events, Conferences and training courses.
- Work towards and achieve sales and call targets made by manager
- Source and follow up new leads developing the business and bringing in new revenue.
- 99% warm calling role (Hardly any cold calling involved). Following up with previous attendees and new customer queries.
- Provide detailed feedback to divisional managers and other departments on the progress of each event and sales campaign
- Professional, entrepreneurial, organised and will have strong commercial awareness to maximise sales opportunities
- Must have excellent communication skills and world class time management to maintain regular telephone contact with your accounts and build excellent working relationships in order to drive growth
- To be an example to the team and set the standard with regards to KPIs, target performance and behaviours
- Ensure you can identify and contribute to new lead generationwhich bring in new revenue for the business.
Do you enjoying working in a thriving fastpaced environment; Building relationships and networking with great benefits? then this Events Delegate sales role could be for you. Click Apply now!
Posted 5 days ago