Early Years Practitioner
Up to £10 per hour
Early Years Practitioner required in Barnsley
Initial 3 month contract
Full time - 37 hours per week
£10 ltd per hour
We are currently recruiting for an Early Years Practitioner to join an enthusiastic and fast paced team within an outstanding setting. You will need to be familiar with the role of an outstanding early years practitioner including planning observation and assessment.
*You will be responsible for the supervision of children at play (indoor and outdoor) and at mealtimes, providing personal care to children whilst at the same time providing opportunities for them to develop their independence.
*You will contribute to the planning and delivery of relevant and current curriculum frameworks.
*Take responsibility for planning, tracking and evaluating the learning and development of key children and setting individual targets.
*Contribute to creating a comfortable, safe, stimulating and nurturing environment which takes into consideration each family's ethnic and cultural background and each child's individual needs.
*Contribute to setting up and tidying up the provision before and after each session, leaving the centre clean and tidy.
*Operate an effective key person system, creating and maintaining partnerships with parents/carers and partner agencies encouraging their involvement and engagement in the centre's work.
* Level 3 qualified
* Enhanced DBS check
* Experience working in childcare settings, with children 0 - 5
* Experience of implementing and using current, relevant curriculum
If you are a qualified social worker and are interested in finding out more about this vacancy or any others, please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care Solutions on######### or email #########
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
Posted 13 days ago