Quality Manager - Ruislip | Zoek UK | eff804
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ruislip, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
Our client are an established Joint Venture Partner working to deliver HS2 along the final of its journey to its southern terminus in Euston. They will complete challenging works taking the railway from Northolt to Euston via Old Oak Common, building a variety of structures, 95% (21km) of the route will be in tunnel.
It will provide much-needed rail capacity across the country, and is integral to rail projects in the North and Midlands.
Reporting to the Area West Quality Manager and working with the shafts quality inspector.
- Overseeing quality development
- Approval and communication of inspection and test plans
- Materials approvals, non-conformance reports, defects and outstanding works lists
- Leading quality readiness reviews
- Targeted surveillance reviews & reporting
- Mentoring and coaching of direct and subcontractor staff re quality and approvals
- TBM Knowledge (not essential)
- Delivery - Large construction/civil infrastructure projects
- Quality Management procedures
- Management of Subcontractors
- Attention to detail
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Valid CSCS card
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...