Medical Information Specialist
London, Greater London, England
Medical Information Specialist (6 Month Contract) - Remote or UK based
- Full-time Medical Information Specialist contract, working remotely apart from office visits.
- Opportunity to pair with a substantial Pharmaceutical Consultancy.
- Location in London would be a bonus, but client are happy to assess all EU located candidates.
My client is looking for a Medical Information Specialist with Oncology experience (non-essential) to work on-site as needed at our Pharmaceutical client's office in London, UK.
Medical Information Specialist Details:
- Manage medical enquiries and produce Global Response Documents (GRDs).
- Medical Information service delivery to clients.
- Recognising product defect reports and adverse events - subsequently handling these reports within strict guidelines.
- Maintaining quality throughout all areas of the job.
- Ensuring compliance with the legal requirements involved within Medical Information.
Requirements for Medical Information Specialist:
- Degree in Life Science/Pharmacy/Equivalent experience.
- Previous writing experience within the subject area.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to service deliverables.
- Strong ability to analyse clinical and scientific data.
Could this Medical Information Specialist be of interest to you? The client is able to conduct interviews as of Tuesday 1 st October - I am therefore keen to move quickly. Please apply here directly or contact Ollie Griffiths at X4 Life Sciences.
Posted 23 days ago