Head of Java Development - London | 2721 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Java Development
London, Greater London, England
£500 - £550 per day
I'm currently seeking a Head of Java Development / Tech Lead for a worldwide digital agency client!
3 months initial with extensions, outside IR35, £500 per day, remote (1 or 2 days per month in Paddington office)
- Excellent knowledge of Internet, J2EE and Web technologies including popular Open Source frameworks and tools
- Experience with Java based CMS/DXP platforms such as Jahia and AEM is highly desirable
- Ability to analyse, profile and refactor code and processes to improve quality and performance
- Solid experience of working in a Java Enterprise/Web environment
- Excellent working knowledge of database technologies : MongoDB, MySQL
- Proven experience of common development tools (. IntelliJ/Eclipse, Gradle/Maven, git, Jenkins, docker)
- Experience with modern CI/CD workflows using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux based systems and associated tools (. RedHat, CentOS)
- Strong understanding of common development best practices and (. TDD, Agile, XP)
- Extensive hands on Spring/Hibernate experience
Please click here (###### "Key Information Documentation") to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (###### "Computer Futures")
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...