Registered Nurse - Norwich | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Norwich, Norfolk, England
28.0000 - 32.0000
Contract (Full time)
About the role
Working as a Registered General Nurse as part of Advantage Healthcare, you will operate on the front line of our business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients.
You will be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes supporting with tasks such as, administering prescribed medicines in accordance with company policies, procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each client has an individualised care plan.
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements.
We are looking for people who are exceptional at what they do. Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all of our care staff to share this ethos.
£28 to £32 per hour incusive of holiday pay
Nurses must have the following:
- Valid NMC registration pin
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care