HR Administrator - Cambridge | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
SMT GB is a highly successful and industry leading full-service distribution company with a focus on providing specialist equipment for construction, material handling, recycling and transport industries. We now have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our expanding team and business in Duxford, Cambridgeshire.
This permanent, full time position is being offered with a salary circa £26,000 plus benefits and offers a great opportunity for a self starter with a passion for HR to grow and develop their skills and a career with us. There is some flexible working being offered with the option to work from home one day per week.
Our HR Administrator will be the face of HR at our HO in Duxford, supporting HR Business Partners and the Head of HR and interacting with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
Providing effective HR administration and supporting change and project management activity in the business, this role will be an essential member of the HR team in creating a best in class solution and service.
Supporting the HR and Learning team with activity, and actively learning and developing along the way, the HR Administrator will:
- Organize and maintain employee records
- Update internal databases (. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents (letters, contracts etc.)
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners where needed
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (. turnover rates)
- Manage the HR inbox and answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist the payroll function where needed and provide holiday cover if needed.
- Arrange travel/accommodations and process HR invoices
- Participate in HR projects (. help organize job fair events)
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development activities, formal and informal training and coaching
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of technology
- Support the transformation programme in HR and region, including being a Subject Matter Expert for HR systems (Workday)
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, detail conscious HR administrator keen to further develop their skills and experience, and ultimately motivated to support the HR agenda and organisation’s bold goals.
Joining our business at an exciting time of transition the successful candidate can expect to be fully supported by our great team and business. Committed to employee engagement and professional development this position is being offered with a highly competitive base salary circa £26,000 plus benefits.
Applications will be processed quickly and interviews will be held as soon as it is appropriate to do so. Should an offer be made, all candidates will be notified that the position has been filled.