Senior Fibre Surveyor - St James's | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Fibre Surveyor
St James's, Greater London, England
£38000 - £44000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading Utility & Civil Engineering companies? Would you like the opportunity to work on a wide range of varied projects within the same company? If so then this could be a step in the right direction!
Our client is looking to strengthen their telecoms division with an experienced Senior Fibre Surveyor to work on PIA / Openreach FTTP projects throughout Essex & Kent.
Salary to £44k | Company Vehicle + Fuel Card | Bonus | Stakeholder Pension | 25 Days Holiday
* Understanding and surveying fibre routes on the network
* Survey existing fibre infrastructure including ducts identifying any potentials areas that will require upgrading
* Managing expectations and dealing with any issues encountered with could affect works progress such as wayleaves or re-routes
* Planning civils works for FTTP as needed
* Efficiently plan FTTP and internal fibre optic cabling routes (FTTH / MDU’s)
* Creating job packs to pass back to the client for engineering works to be carried out
* Using various design software packages such as GIS, Visio, CAD to create professional job packs
* It is essential that you have a minimum of 3 years surveying experience of external fibre networks for FTTP (PIA or Openreach)
* You should ideally be qualified with S011 (FTTP Survey) & S013 (Networks Accreditation for Surveyors)
* You should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages including Mapping systems / databases
surveyor utilities streetwork NRSWA excavation jointing fibre splicing splice rural urban faults connections manmanagement cabinet chamber telecom FTTP FTTC FTTH FTTX blownfibre duct desilt blockage subduct microduct openreach cityfibre virginmedia gigaclear