Support Worker - Torquay | Zoek UK | f022920bc9b74696ba6c63e97adabb7a
Up to £16 per hour + Free Uniform and DBS
Permanent (Part time)
Help us make a difference!
As a Support Worker in Torquay, Teignmouth, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Dawlish and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area as part of a team of health and social care professionals. You'll ensure that our service users receive the highest quality of care at all times in line with their personal care plans. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our exciting HealthForceGo® app feature allows our healthcare staff to enjoy having instant access to up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Apply now and you can start within a week!
Posted 43 days ago