SEN Teaching Assistant - Eastbourne | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN Teaching Assistant
Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
£75 - £85/day
Unspecified (Part time)
SEN Teaching Assistants required
Class Cover is currently recruiting for experienced SEN teaching assistants to work with a variety of SEN students within our West and East Sussex schools. The students have a wide range of complex needs and will need an experienced SEN teaching assistant to support and develop their physical, emotional, social, and academic abilities. You will be working 1:1 and with small groups of students and will need to have proven experience of working in a SEN setting, either at a specialist school or within a mainstream classroom. Our roles will range from working alongside learners with moderate learning difficulties to complex physical and behavioural needs assistance so experience with supporting PMLD, ASD, SLD and other complex needs are essential.
SEN Teaching Assistant Duties include: -
* Supervising the children and being responsible for their physical, emotional, and social wellbeing.
* To support the teaching and learning of all aspects of the curriculum
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe, and stimulating environment.
* Liaising with the teachers, inclusion manager and parents.
As a Class Cover SEN Teaching Assistant, you will benefit from: -
* A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement.
* Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances.
* The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal.
* Competitive daily rates of pay.
* Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant