Sales Administrator - Culcheth | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Culcheth, Warrington, England
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Culcheth, Warrington
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Salary: £20, per annum with an excellent benefits package
* Are you looking to join a business where you can grow your career and progress with the company?
* Do you want to work for a company who keep their staff long-term?
* Have you got the passion and desire to succeed in a growing company?
* Are you organised and driven?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then read on for more information…
Reporting to the Operations Senior Manager, the Sales Administrator is responsible for providing operational and administrative support across our clients’ business, developing new and repeat business alongside marketing initiatives and conducting outbound call strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
* Operational and general administrative support to all departments within the business including on client initiatives and corporate projects
* First point of contact for the business, manage and monitor all incoming communications
* Maintain record keeping standards across all company systems in line with requirements
* Provide accurate and timely data and management reports for all business areas
* Provide operational support to core services within the Warrington office which includes the identification, notification and resolution of issues
* Deliver and adapt to new and existing client sales through marketing campaigns and sales strategies defined by the business
* Support Managing Director with sales proposals and initiatives
* Support operations with office maintenance and supplier day-to-day issue resolution
* Answer incoming calls and shared mailbox queries, directing and assigning enquiries to the appropriate department / owner
* Support with the delivery of client services including compliance manual user access
* Maintain and update processes within remit as business changes ensuring fit-for-purpose
* Develop a full understanding of the UKGI business model and services, to support relevant and fruitful discussions with prospects and clients
* Maintain accurate and timely records to provide transparency of activity and progress with sales
Previous experience and qualifications:
* Experience in an administrative/business support role
* Experience in a consultancy-based environment with proven track record of successful new business generation and management
* Experience with successful inbound / outbound call handling
* Ability to work under pressure and with a high degree of accuracy
* Ability to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone to all levels of the business
* Time management and organisational skills
* Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Able to work independently to achieve agreed objectives in a fast-paced environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
* Ability to adapt to new software and systems easily
* High levels of resilience, determination and self-motivation
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities