Maintenance Technician - Ripon | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ripon, North Yorkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
RECRUITMENTiQ are working in partnership with a local Supply company that is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician.
Are you a Maintenance Technician?
Have you been electrically trained?
Our client is one of the UK’s premier producers of animal feeds, supplying farmers across the North and exporting our award-winning horse feeds to more than forty countries around the world. Based in the market town of Masham, North Yorkshire, we are a family-owned company with a 121-year history and a forward-looking approach to business, currently developing a new, state of the art feed mill to compliment our existing facility.
A growing company, we are proud of our friendly, long serving staff, who have an average of eleven years’ service. Focusing on team spirit, we are looking for a self-motivated individual to join us as part of our site electrical and mechanical maintenance team.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician include:
· Assist in all site electrical and mechanical maintenance, both reactive and preventative
· Adhere to Health & Safety policies at all times
· As part of the team, be flexible to provide cover for a 24 / 7 operation
The successful candidate will ideally be:
· Positive, enthusiastic, multi-skilled, self-efficient and able to work effectively to high standards with minimum supervision
· 17th/18th edition electrically trained
· Experienced in mechanical and electrical machine maintenance
· Experienced in PLC programming and fault-finding
· Familiar with boiler operation
Depending on suitability and experience, the role commands a highly attractive remuneration package, including a competitive salary and a generous pension and holiday allowance.
If you think you have the right blend of skills and experience and want to be part of a dynamic, ambitious and growing business, with real career development and training opportunities, then please send your CV and covering letter to